Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not yet...

Still here....no baby Lucas yet. I know he's not due til Saturday, but I have to say, this week has been the most frustrating of them all!
I appreciate the concern and excitement you all have and apologize for not answering phone calls, text messages and/or emails, it's just really hard for me right now and to be honest, I'm tired of telling everyone the same thing, no, no baby yet. So please bare with me, I love you all and will definitely let you know one way or another when he finally does decide to come out, I promise...the whole freaking world will know!!! Lol!!
Love you all!
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's coming - he's just not ready to face this cold, crazy world yet - can ya blame him? We are all SO excited for you & I promise this frustration will fade the moment you lay your eyes on your little man :-)