Monday, October 20, 2008

Lucas is Coming Sometime this Week...

Had NST and things went well. Also having irregular contractions so doc said it's possible I could go into labor on my own in the next day or so. Still not dialated tho, so if I am still waiting around as of Thursday I have to decide whether or not I want a c-section. Which, I don't, but doc also said that he prob is a 9lber and that it will be a tight squeeze if he does make it out, but may have to end up having section anyways. I really hope he comes on his own cuz I really don't want to make that decision...I dread not being able to hold my baby when he is born, so much, that I could cry right now thinking about it. Anyways, so we just have to continue to play the waiting game.
Pray for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweetie, you're breaking my heart. I know I didn't have a c-section, but every baby show & movie I've ever seen shows them putting the baby right on you chest - just like any other delivery. Am I wrong? I'm praying for you, Mr. Stubborn-pants Lucas & all of the doctors involved. Our staff prayed for you, too, at our meeting yesterday. All I can say if....Come out - Come out - we know where you are :-)

Anonymous said...

Jen,

I had a my babies both ways.I did get to hold Courtney right after she was born. So Please don't worry. Love ya Lots, Aunt Lorrie