Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To Continue or not to Continue...




Hi everyone...just wanted to let you know that I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing this blog. As you already know, I'm not very good at updating it. The reason is mainly because it's just too frustrating! I'm ususally pretty good with this kind of stuff, but as you can tell by my last batch of belly pix, I'm having trouble posting pix. I may just resort to myspace or facebook, but not sure yet.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I think I lost my plug...so it could be any day now! And unfortunately sometimes it can be weeks after that happens, but I'm thinking positive! My tummy has also been one giant BH contraction (hard as a rock) since I woke up yesterday at 3:15am, so hoping that means somethihng too. I did wake up last night, twice with contractions, but after a couple they seemed to go away....but again, it's a step closer. We're really hoping he will come out by this weekend! And prepare yourself for when you hear the weight! I know I was only 6lbs 11 oz but Todd was 8lbs 5 1/2 oz and I'm thinking this boy weighs closer to what his daddy did...I'm huge, still gaining weight and hungry most of the time again now...yikes!

Well most of you will here from us (or mom & dad) via phone or text so keep your phones near! Hope to talk to you soon! Lol!
The Ervins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before you know it your little boy will be here. Can't wait to meet him!
also....
I love checking out your blog. It is a great way to keep intouch on what is going on with you and baby.

Love ya!!
Aunt Lorrie