Thursday, October 23, 2008

Only Time Will Tell...

So, originally I had an appt scheduled for 9:10 this morning, but the office called yesterday and advised me that my dr. would be out of the office and asked if I would like to reschedule for Friday...I was like, um....no! So then they asked if I wanted to see the other dr., the alternate dr. at a different office this afternoon at 1:10, so I took it!

Don't get too excited tho, no change. They did two more stress tests, the first one got turned off too early accidentally by a nurse who misunderstood, so then doc examined me and did a quick ultrasound and then they hooked me up and did a second test. Everything still looks good, Lucas is in position and ready to go, but was still not dialated at all!

So, we talked about inducing vs. c-section and I stressed that I really want to try inducing first and he was like, ok, I understand....def what I needed to hear!

Unfortunately, my main doc calls the shots and he won't be available til tomorrow morning, so I have to call the office first thing in the morning to schedule the induction. I know he's going to push for Saturday, but I'm going to push right back and try for tomorrow! If this is going to possibly take a few days, then let's get the show on the road!

However...I ran a few errands after my appt and then came home cuz I was feeling hungry/nauseous/dizzy. By the time I got home I was just nauseous and started having contractions 5-8 min apart, but after 30 min they stopped. Then at 6:30 I started feeling nauseous again and started having contractions again at 6:37. After 4 of them I had to go to the bathroom and low and behold, there was a lil blood! Yay!!! Never thought I would be so excited to experience pain and see blood in the toilet (well, on the tp)!!! Sorry if this is TMI, but those of you who know me, know I don't usually hold back. :)

Well, I'll keep you all posted! Either way, Lucas will be here by the end of the weekend! Finally!

No comments: