Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lucas's Room

Hi again! So I guess I got confused with my other blog (just for preggos) and thought I posted pix of Lucas's room so far...I guess not. Here is a sneak peek...






We are supposed to be getting a call anyday now from the delivery company who will deliver the dressers...we can't wait! I also ordered Lucas letters for his name that will go on the wall and match the bedding...very excited about those!

Well that's all for now...I did upload some belly pix onto the computer at home last night, just didn't have time to post them, so look for those over the next couple of days (maybe Sat or Sunday when I will have some free time).


Happy Fourth of July everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! SO cute! I love the whole light blue & brown thing (as you already know. The stars look so cute - they are really YOU :-) We have to get over there - I want to see it in person!