Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lucas's Nursery

Here's a peek at what Lucas's room looks like. Todd and I finally hung up the rest of the wall hangings, pictures and plaques this weekend. After a few squabbles and a few misdrilled holes, here is the final product (all that's missing now is baby Lucas)...




Start with the first picture and follow them in order. That is how everything is positioned around the room (as if you were looking at a virtual tour, ha!)

I can't decide between the upper or lowercase L so we have both... you can let me know what you think.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

That dark furniture is beautiful!! Oh, and I like the upper case l better. :)

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

So cute! I love how you were able to combine some of your older stuff with the new stuff. It looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! It looks even cuter than it did when we were there - you're right though - it is missing one very important thing. Lucas! We're waiting...... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! So cute! Blue and brown is my favorite combination. I like the capital "L" better....can't wait to meet him!!!