Friday, July 18, 2008

Furniture Update...

So Obviously I haven't gotten around to those belly pix...I'm terrible! I know! But I wanted to give you all a brief update on what's new.

This past Tuesday the furniture was finally delivered and go figure...they delivered one of the wrong pieces! I was so upset! However, they are coming tomorrow to switch it out, which means we'll just have to wait for them to come before we can start our day (heading downtown to the Museum of Science & Industry and Sears Tower), but i wasn't going to wait another week!

I really like the one piece and am very excited to see how the room is going to look with the correct pieces in it! Right now the wrong piece is too large, so it's sitting in the middle of the room, so it's hard to imagine how the room will really look.

Also...my Lucas letters came yesterday! They are so cute! I will def take pix tomorrow or Sunday and post them so that you can all see. I will now also be able to hang up the rest of the shelves, pictures and plaques I have for his room after tomorrow since we will be able to arrange the furniture how we want it...I'm so excited!!!

This all becoming more real every day! Especially since I sleep less and less each night it seems. My left side is just constantly sore and it's really hard to stay in one position all night! I've had a limp the past 2 days because of my hip/tailbone pain too...oh the joys of pregnancy!

Other than that...all is well, I go for my glucose test Thursday, the 24th, so wish me luck!


Oh! One last thing...nd on our trip to the zoo last Sunday, we couldn't help but to buy Lucas not one, but two little beanie babies...it was beanie baby day and they were all over the place! I chose a brown monkey, Swinger (whose birthday is also in October) and a blue elephant, Peanut, so that they will match his room. I am so against the whole stuffed animal thing because I think they are just dust collectors...but I can't seem to help myself lately! They're just so darn cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't wait to see the baby's room (with the baby in it!) & the rest of the place :-) Although, I have heard from more than one person "Tell her to STOP buying stuff!"